Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nice & Eze, France

I have flown into Nice several times as it is the airport to catch the ship when it sails out of Nice or Monte Carlo.  The airport is right on the coast, you fly in from the water.  I spent the day one time, with friends.   Nice has the beautiful blue waters of the Mediterranean coast.

On our day in Nice we traveled a short distance to Eze.  Cute little place to walk around.  It is a little hilltop city, right on the coast.  Lots of little shops and cafes, a neat place to visit.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Nance what great shots! (PS my photo was taken at Iguazu Falls - I see it is on your list).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, guys! KK, I know, that was fun walking around Eze that day - and we were there on "business", how lucky were we. And Andrew, I am getting myself to Iguazu Falls at some point, just don't know when yet.

    ReplyDelete